We've been working long and hard with Brad Paisley for a while... trying to come up with the overdrive that he's 100% happy with. Finally, after months and months we've got it!
Brad was wanting a pedal that could get very clean and yet get nice and crunchy with a bit of 'beef' to it, yet he wanted a fluid tone when soloing. Something that will add just a bit of 'hair' to the tone or can add flat out ball busting gain without wrecking the tonality... something that when he stepped on it gave the notes girth without sounding like a pedal.
The pedal LOVES strats and humbuckers as well. Many times you may have a pedal that sounds great with one guitar and utter crap with a different guitar. Not so with the Paisley Drive. You can get great greasy tones - you know, those blues tones that just drip with personality, dynamics, and inspiration.
It may, in fact, save the world. No, seriously. ;)
Enough of my rambling - click on the soundclips button and hear it for yourself. Then buy the pedal and you'll be the envy of all of your friends and your mother will love you for it.
High grade film capacitors and
resistors picked for their superior
sound and response
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
• EXACTLY like Brad's pedal
• 3 knobs - Volume, Gain, Tone
• 2 switches - controlling presence (brightness) and midrange frequency contour
• Can be very transparent or have a warm midrange bump with no loss of bottom end
• 2.5" x 4.5" in size
• Cleans up very well
• Very dynamic
• Ultra-bright LED for ease of use
• Custom Silkscreened graphics
• Completely original circuitry